Wednesday, April 29, 2009

First Blog

Hello everyone. This site is dedicated to all the Mustang lover's out there. Ever since I was young I was a Mustang nut. My dad bought a 1985 Mustang GT after it was about a year old and since day one with that car i have been in love. There are pictures of me hugging that car, washing it and pretending to drive it when i was little. Fast forward to the summer of 2000. My father gave me the keys to (after backing out of our shop with the driver's door open, catching it on the shop opening and bending the door back). It didn't matter to me, it was still the same car i have always loved. My friend Robert and I would drive it around my back yard (without a driver's door of course), strapping a mic to the rear bumper and then playing the recorded tunes of the carbureted 302cid 5.0L V8, over and over again! But the car sat while i was in high school due to an electrical issue. Shortly after my High school Senior year, i found a 1983 Mustang GT on craigslist for $1,200. The car had some damage to the rear, but it was a lot of fun. I was my project car in my college body shop until i ran across a 1996 Mustang GT listed on a bay area craigslist ad. I bought the '96 GT the same day for $4,800. It was love at first sight. Even though i loved the 83-86 body style i was really fond of the SN-95 body shape. I remember having a poster on my bedroom wall back in late 90's of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Ford test of the "all new Mustang for 1996". It was my dream car, and all i could think of while i was driving home for the first time in my '96 is how i know owned my dream car! The poster car was a early production '96 GT in Black hardtop with Black cloth and a auto trans. I bought mine with the 5speed for the fun of rowing through the gears. Its been over three years since i bought the car, and its only gotten better with time. I will never grow old with this car because i could be having the worse day, but all i have to hop in the car and turn over the 4.6L V8 and go for a cruise...and all is Zen. Thank you for taking a look at my site. I will be posted all the mods I have done to my car along with pics, reviews of products i have bought and future mods I have planned. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment