Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"I are stupid!"




It has been said that "stupid people do stupid things". Well "I are sTuPiD"...so it kinda works out, lol.

Ok so I am coming back from Gilroy, heading towards Hollister when i pass by the little airport. I glance over and see a WWII era plane just sitting there. So i make a "very quick...ok...stupid" u-turn and park next to the fence. I Jump out of my car, cross three lanes of traffic before being hit, and start snapping some pics of this Mustang next to my Mustang. Now i don't know that much about planes but i think the plane might a WWII era P-51 Mustang. It was so pretty. Every opening between cars I ran out into the middle of the road (please mom if you are reading this, I am sorry...i shouldn't be playing in the middle of the street), to snap a few more pics. Hope you enjoy the 'stangs. (Just wish my car was cleaner, but that's how life works i guess).

1 comment: