Monday, August 3, 2009

attention Sean @ Maximum Motorsports
















Hello Sean at Maximum Motorsports, hope you get a chance to check out my site. I spaced out and forgot your email, so hope you get this. The details of the 1983 Mustang GT for sale are the following:
The car is a 1983 Mustang GT. The car has a five speed manual, not the four speed manual. I has the original running 5.0L 302ci V8, pretty much all stock, for the exception of a new real seal, new Ford Racing King Cobra Clutch, Steeda Clutch Quadrant/Cable/and firewall adjuster. I had a Flowmaster two-chamber muffler installed, but the rest of the exhaust is stock. I also had a shop weld on a pair of Maximum Motorsports Full Length subframe connectors, with seat braces. The car comes with a set of replica 1995 Cobra R wheels 16x8” 4-lug (not wheels pictured with car). Tires will need to be replaced though. I also have the original set of TRX wheels as well if interested. I bought the car with body damage to both rear quarter panels. I was told by a respectable bodyshop that instead of trying to repair the panels, they need to be cut out and have new ones welded on. Other than that the body is in good shape, a few little dings here and there. The paint is tired and faded. The car has the original black interior, aftermarket white face gauges and stock shifter from a 96 GT (with Steeda bushings), much better throw. I had bought this vehicle as a project car but never had the time nor the cash. The car would be a great car for the following automotive activities:
-SCCA/NASA Autocrossing
-Road Racing on Track Days
-American Iron Series/ Camaro Mustang Challenge/ American Sedan
-Amateur Drift car
-True Street Drag car
So I am now trying to sell it. I think it would make a great starter project, track car, or could be restored to its original fox body glory. These cars are easy to find parts for, and the aftermarket has all the goodies to make this “your” car. Asking $1,000, but cash talks!!!!!!!!!!!
email me at eskystang@yahoo.com for more info/questions

No comments:

Post a Comment