Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Future Mods (updated)

Hello everyone and thanks for checking out the site. Today I have decided to sell my 1983 GT. I have three Mustangs and only drive two (the '96 and '05). Although I am sad about selling it, I need to focus my attention on the other two and not all three. The '83 was my first Mustang I bought and it has served me well. I have had a lot of fun times in it, but i would really like to see it go to a home where its future owner will drive it like it is was made for. Hopefully i can sell it soon so i will have room to work on both of my cars and have a little extra cash (thinking that money will go towards the engine rebuild).

Also today i was killing some time during lunch and was browsing through the pages of my new issue of 5.0 Mustang mag. I saw a picture of a mustang like mine with the '94'98 SVT Cobra front bumper on it. I love that front end, really looks better than the GT in my oppinion. For one reason the GT bumper is the same as the V6, and the other reason being the fog lights are really small. I plan to install a Cobra front bumper as soon as i can find one in locally in good shape. My plan is to add ultra clear fog lamps with Yellow bulbs (or if i can't find a good quality bulb set, i will go with a yellow decal overlay). After this modification I belive the car's front end will be lookin' great. Plus it will add to that Cobra look i am after!!

As some of you know one of my biggest hobbies is building model cars. I have built many models and of course Mustangs being my favorite! While cruising on ebay i found a model kit for a 1997 Mustang GT. So my plans are to build it like my '96 GT as they are almost the same. I will include the mods i have done to the real car as well as post pictures of the model build on this site. So say tuned for the build!

No comments:

Post a Comment