Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Future Plans?

yesterday I got back from a weekend away down in Santa Barbara for a charity event. Unfortunately for me I was away enough from my car to almost go crazy not being able to drive it (think it had to do with the fact I was driving a Town and Country van, lol). Anyways as I was sitting in my hotel room I was thinking about what I want to do to my car.

Here is just a few things I had in mind, in no particular order

  • Rebuild Motor: I have a spare 4.6L V8 from a '96-'98 Gt that I want to have rebuilt and slightly bore/stroke. Nothing crazy, just a lil bit of prep for future mods.
  • Do the P.I. swap: It would be nice to update my 4.6L with '99-'04 PI heads and intake.
  • Supercharger: Ok, this one is way off down the line do to money, but love the idea of supercharging my 'stang. Think I would go with the Vortech S-trim blower.
  • Rebuild Trans: Just like the motor, the tranny is getting a lil tired, so a nice rebuild will be in the future.
  • '94-'98 SVT Cobra front bumper with Euro Yellow fog lamps
  • Install Subframe connectors: I have the full length XL kit from Maximum Motorsports, but still need to find someone who can install them
  • Hood: I have changed my mind so many times on what style hood I want. But think i have it narrowed down to three different designs. If money was no object or found one cheap I would love the Griggs Racing Vented hood. The '95 Cobra R hood would look great as well as the factory '96-'98 SVT Cobra hood.
  • Rear Control arms: this is an area I really need to address, car just won't hook up, just hops . I was thinking Ford Racing uppers with Maximum Motorsports lower.

These were just a few things I was kicking around in my mind.



Check out AmericanMuscle.com and their large selection of Mustang Engine Parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment