Friday, May 1, 2009

Here is Bill Musselman's amazing 1970 Mustang Mach 1. A good friend of mine and my Auto Shop teacher when I attended Hartnell College.
Here is the award I won. The category my car competed in was 1990-1999 Modified Mustang.

Thanks Salinas Valley Ford and Thunder Riders for a great event.


Special thanks goes to my dearest friend Denise Fryn, who has always supported my hobby. Thanks also to her dad Ron who stopped by the show and took this picture.


On April 11, 2009 I attended the Thunder Riders Mustang show hosted by Salinas Valley Ford. Although I am a regular at Mustang shows, this was the first time I have ever entered my or any car for that matter. I enjoyed talking with all the other Mustang owners as well as the members of Thunder Riders who is a local motorcycle club. At the end of the day awards were being handed out. When I heard my name (mispronounced of course, lol) i was shocked. Couldn't believe it. I still catch myself staring at the award sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment