Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here is a quick update...

Decided I didn't like the center caps (wasn't crazy about the logo), so I painted them gloss black to match the rest of the wheel.
Here is a pic from the rear of the new decal.

"scotts96mustang.blogspot.com" decal in yellow to advertise my site!


This is where I decided to mount the Oil PSI gauge temporally until I determine what the issue is with my factory oil PSI gauge.



Here is my "interesting" pluming job of the oil psi gauge tubing, lol. No leaks and tucks up nice .



Stop by AmericanMuscle.com and check out their large selection of Magnum 500 Wheels.

1 comment:

  1. So where is my decal? lol Yes, I now have some login thing so I can leave wonderful comments on your site. Thanks for cleaning up my car today. :)

    ReplyDelete