Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My thoughts on the new 2010 Mustang

So the new Mustang is out, and I am not 100% sure I like it. The first thing I noticed was that rear end. Now this is my own opinion, but damn that back end is ugly. Those taillights are awful! But i have to say I really like the new fender lines and the updated front end. Gotta like that hood too. My 2005 V6's interior is its weakest point. But I think Ford has really improved on the inside of the new mustang. So is this car going to keep Ford alive through these troubled times, I am not sure, but hope so. I can't wait to see what the aftermarket does for the new 'stang. Now that I think of it, when the 2005 Mustang came out I wasn't too crazy about it, but now I own one, so maybe it will grow on me.

Stop by AmericanMuscle.com and check out their large inventory of 2010 Mustang Wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment